Security as a ServiceA managed approach to information security
GDT provides end-to-end security solutions to eliminate the complexity typically associated with network security. Leveraging our extensive talent pool of security professionals, we monitor your environment 24×7 delivering lightning-fast response to incidents and peace of mind knowing your network is in good hands.
Our Network Security as a Service builds upon the foundational Network Security Monitoring provided as part of AS Managed Services. Security device management delivers a deeper level of reassurance to your business – allowing management to better utilize time and attention towards allocating resources elsewhere without jeopardizing infrastructure function.
|Reduce Costs & Complexity
- We monitor your IT infrastructure 24×7 from our Security Operations Center (SOC), eliminating the need to staff an internal security team around the clock.
- Our team handles complicated device updates and conﬁgurations, freeing up your IT team to focus on core business activities.
- Because we provide a one-stop shop for all your network security needs, we dramatically reduce the complexity of working with multiple providers.
|Improve Network Security and Reduce Risk
- Our security analysts utilize advanced techniques including event correlation, data mining, and behavioral modeling to prevent complex threats that are difﬁ cult for in-house teams to detect.
- Because we provide a seamless end-to-end solution, you’ll never have any gaps in security coverage.
- Our massive scale and ability to correlate events across our large customer base enable us to identify and react to emerging security threats more quickly – we call this the “neighborhood watch effect.”
|Reduce the Compliance Burden
- Our unparalleled compliance expertise reduces the headaches and costs of meeting regulatory compliance and helps you avoid ﬁnes.
- Our out-of-the-box compliance reports help you meet requirements speciﬁ ed by the PCI-DSS, GLBA, HIPAA, and other regulatory organizations.
Threat Analytics and Incident Response
Many advanced threats evade detection of typical network security systems. That’s why GDT utilizes the latest behavioral analysis techniques to identify suspicious patterns in network traffic and end-point activity.
Ongoing monitoring builds predictive models that become more advanced over time. They provide a rich picture to the professionals standing ready at the GDT Security Operations Center (SOC). Virtual first responders quickly assess threats and deploy on-site resources as necessary.