Service provider solutions
Scalable, resilient NGN for profitable services
Service Providers needs GDT carrier-class NGN solutions in order to reduce costs, improve efficiencies, and create new revenue streams enabled by innovative solutions with the ultimate in scalability, security and resilience.
The GDT broad portfolio of carrier-class solutions are based on IOS XR, the Cisco Network Operating System designed for the Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Routers, Cisco Network Convergence System 6000 (NCS 6000) Series Routers and the Cisco Routing System (CRS). Yet our solution portfolio far transcends the sale of technology and services.
Designing, building, and delivering advanced solutions
Great minds employing premier technologies enable GDT to design, build and deliver advanced solutions that propel our clients toward their strategic goals and a brighter future.
By listening, by understanding your core mission and vision, GDT delivers spot-on solutions and the kind of customer satisfaction that creates long-lasting relationships. Our tried and tested engineers, architects and partners — established leaders and rising technology stars — ensure you receive the optimum benefit of advanced technology.
From design to implementation, GDT helps you harness the power of the latest architectures and realize the benefits of automation and orchestration, software-defined networks, virtualization and the latest ideas that enable your new model of doing business.
Trusted service provider partner
Cisco has recognized GDT year after year for its excellence, awarding both global and US recognition for excellence in service provider architectures.
- 2014 Architectural Excellence US – Service Provider Architectures
- 2014 Architectural Excellence US South – Data Center
- 2014 Enterprise Partner of the Year – Americas
- 2013 Architectural Excellence US – Service Provider Architectures – Americas
- 2013 Global Architectural Excellence – Service Provider Architectures
- 2013, 2011, 2010, 2009 Cisco Enterprise Partner of the Year – South
GDT is currently a trusted partner to a number of major national and regional service providers and carriers. With more than a decade of experience in this unique space, we excel at effectively integrating our teams with yours and helping align network objectives with business goals.
Our full-team approach
GDT offers you regionally-based staff, Cisco-certified engineers, and highly-experienced central office installers that maintain the highest level of certification. Our team meets both industry standards and client specifications and provides complete Engineer Furnish & Install (EF&I) services that reduce risk and costs and improve your bottom line.
We provide experience with all sorts of equipment, media (copper, fiber, coax ), and support structures (ironwork, fiber trough). We’ve been empowering central office environments with our extensive expertise for decades.
GDT takes a unique approach to each project, extending conversations about short- and long-term goals and expanding network and data center possibilities.
The core of what we offer begins with your needs.
- A broad portfolio of carrier-class NGN Service Provider solutions based on the Cisco IOS XR, designed for the ASR 9000, NCS 6000 and the CRS
- Fiber optic characterization (FOC) and bi-directional OTDR Services
- Site surveys, both optical and IP-NGN
- Engineering design, both optical and IP-NGN
- Professional procurement, logistics and warehousing
- Staging that can include rack, stack, testing and fine tuning in GDT Labs for the fastest installation with the least disruption