Adding value to the full SAP business solutions portfolio
With 74% of the world’s commerce at some point touching SAP, it’s the one source you should most trust for a comprehensive suite of business applications, services, and database technologies that keep your business on track.
GDT can show you the power of SAP.
- Analytics approaches tailored to meet your unique needs
- In-memory processing that allows analytical processing on massive amounts of real-time data to provide comprehensive reports on operations, inventory, and performance management
- High-capacity big data storage solutions with the scalability to keep up with growth and the throughput necessary to rapidly deliver data to analytics tools
- Virtualization, optimization and cloud solutions that streamline processes, lower cost of ownership, increase mobility, and accelerate time-to-market
- Mobility solutions that enable the capture of information and share actionable insights and market intelligence that can be shared from shop floor to boardroom
Live, in our state-of-the-art lab and staging facility, we can help you understand your options for enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), product lifecycle management (PLM), human capital management (HCM), expense reporting, analytics, and more.
Our unique expertise and understanding
GDT has been helping customers for decades. Our architects and engineers have extensive experience in designing, building, and deploying a wide spectrum of IT solutions in diverse markets. We offer a full-range of services including hybrid, private, and public cloud services; application and support services; and virtualization. We are current users of SAP, and have deployed a full-suite of products from the SAP environment.
Our unique expertise, knowledge, and practical understanding of SAP and virtualized SAP informs our ability to tailor a solution that meet your needs, the needs of your users, and your business’ bottom line.
- Rapid deployments enable quick time-to-value for your investment.
- Custom dashboards provide the information that matters most to you.
- GDT solutions are architected and implemented to meet a business’ unique goals and requirements.
The GDT certification in SAP HANA tailored data center (and networking) integration (TDI) lets our customers gain the greatest value from their investment.
Analytics, in-memory processing, and actionable insights
Analytics and actionable insights from gathered information are the highest priorities for most CIOs today. It’s not a matter of whether you’ll eventually be taking advantage of sensor technologies and data collection. It’s how soon and how will you make sense of it.
SAP HANA is the now and the future of in-memory technology. It’s a hardware and software solution that provides integration of analytics into business processes. SAP HANA lets you access, model, and analyze transactional and analytical data in real time, from virtually any data source, in a single environment, without affecting existing applications or systems.
SAP HANA provides a flexible, cost-effective, real-time approach for managing large volumes of data. It eliminates redundant and expensive data storage, improves query performance, enables real-time data analysis, and supports and promotes end user adoption. SAP HANA helps you dramatically reduce the hardware, floor space, licensing, and maintenance costs of running multiple data warehouses, operational, and analytical systems.
GDT solutions for SAP and SAP HANA include the technologies of Cisco UCS and other prepackaged and cost-effective solutions from EMC and VCE. GDT solutions are designed to interoperate with the data center you have today, utilizing SAP approved TDI and industry-standard architectures and best practices with no special IT processes required.
Our high-capacity big data storage solutions offer you the scalability to keep up with growth and the throughput necessary to deliver data to your analytics tools.
Assessing your technology, people and processes
Before we offer any solution, we complete an assessment of your technology, people, and processes. We look for opportunities to improve resource performance and help you get the results you want and need.
- EF&I scoping — of your layer one, structured cabling, and data center design — leads to optimum use of your infrastructure, power, and cooling and saves on both CapEx and OpEx.
- Virtualization, optimization, and cloud services can lower cost of ownership, increase mobility, and accelerate time-to-market.
- Monitoring and managed services are able to mitigate the costs and consequences of downtime and delays.