Act today as if you’ll be attacked tomorrow
The average cost of corporate data breach is $3.5 million.
How are you defending yourself
Whether from malicious attack, system failure, or human error, a data breach or loss event impacts a business’ bottom line and damages its reputation and customer loyalty, sometimes beyond the point of recovery. Yet, only 38% of companies have a pervasive security strategy to protect their IT infrastructure and 45% have created ad-hoc mechanisms to defend their information assets from exploitation.
GDT helps businesses address persistent threats. We stay on top of the latest security trends and issues and participate in active research in order for you to benefit from our breadth of learned expertise and our depth of applied real-world knowledge.
We help build a defensive posture that hardens your infrastructure and facilities and minimizes the attack footprint.
Assessing your security needs
GDT works for you and with you to fine-tune solutions that provide the best defensive position for your virtual and physical business.
- We start by helping you find and fix system vulnerabilities before attack.
- We cover your perimeter and cloud and let you see your network the way hackers do.
- We’ll review your security posture against observed industry best practices and offer suggestions on major compliance areas like PCI DSS.
- We’ll plan for the layering of IDS and IPS for the ultimate in hardening for any network of any size.
- We’ll even take a look at your physical premise and offer ideas for improved site hardening such as access controls, video and audio surveillance, and intrusion detection.
GDT deploys the most innovative and complex security solutions. We leverage industry best practices and methodologies to ensure consistency and quality, and we maintain a flexibility of mindset that allows us to lend a unique approach to each customer and each project.