Empowering businesses to deliver on instant demands
You’ve streamlined and optimized the deployment of innovative solutions. You’ve improved the provisioning of new technologies until what once took months takes weeks. And that’s not enough.
You’re juggling resources and expectations, facing shrinking budgets and growing demands, being asked to evolve your thinking and your operational model, and act as a service provider to your business. You’re expected to perform the seemingly impossible in mere minutes. It is possible.
New cloud services and cloud technologies have the potential to make businesses more mobile and more responsive than ever. They bring promises of innovation and economic advantages through speed, flexibility, agility with up and down scalability, virtualized resources, and instant provisioning that allow businesses to accelerate time-to-market while controlling and securing the infrastructure.
Fulfilling that potential and living up to those promises requires careful, purpose-built planning for peak periods and the rest of the year.
What are you doing today for tomorrow?
Where are you when it comes to being more competitive? Do you currently have the ability to shrink or grow your infrastructure allocations quickly and securely? Have you only recently begun thinking about the benefits of a hybrid cloud? Or how to provide managed self-service provisioning of IT services?
Have you already moved all or a portion of your data to a private or public cloud only to find you need a more flexible solution?
GDT cloud services empower businesses
GDT offers a wide variety of cloud services through our wholly-owned subsidiary GDT Advanced Solutions. Our cloud services provide agility, flexibility, and the ability to empower businesses of all sizes across industries.
- Cloud Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaas) safeguards your data and applications, making them accessible and available for rapid recovery.
- Cloud Infrastructure as as Service (IaaS) virtualizes your operating environment and allows your employees and your applications to work at their peak.
Assessing your unique needs
GDT offers an in-depth assessment of your unique needs and goals. We work with you and help you define or refine a strategy that takes advantage of cloud economics and makes sense for your unique business. We ask the questions that help you get results and a clear view of what’s right for you.
- Are your applications, infrastructure, people, and processes ready to make a migration to cloud?
- Have you considered your ability to lower costs of ownership and increase user adoption, satisfaction, and productivity?
- What do you need in order to adapt and extend your public or private cloud?
- How might hybrid clouds help you reduce costs and maintain a flexible environment that works within your existing IT infrastructure and processes?
- What transformations are necessary to help you meet the demands of your business?
GDT will help allay your greatest concerns about issues of time, security, and finance and help you consider the potential high cost of trying to move forward without the cloud.
We’ll help you optimize your migration with automation of repetitive task, optimization of your workflow, and virtualization of your networks and desktops, while extending your enterprise security policy to the cloud.