Mitigating costs and consequences of downtime and delays
Managed Services from GDT extend the reach of your team’s capabilities.
GDT managed services should be an integral component in your business strategy. Done correctly and customized to your needs, these solutions and services can mitigate the consequences and costs of downtime and delays and solve real-world problems that help you achieve your business goals.
At GDT our highly-skilled cloud architects and certified teams of services engineers are the road crew to your rock star. We let you decide the way your show should go and provide the support you need to get there.
GDT managed services are made available through our wholly-owned subsidiary, GDT Advanced Solutions, and are facilitated via a newly expanded and renovated, state-of-the art NOC in the GDT Dallas Customer Service Center.
Lifting the fog
The GDT managed services offering includes a wide variety of cloud services with agility, flexibility, and the ability to service businesses of all sizes across industries.
- Cloud Compliance organizes tasks and maintains critical documents.
- Cloud Desktop (Desktop as a Service) keeps people productive and connected, company-wide.
- Cloud Mail enables email, calendar, and contacts to go where the user goes.
- Cloud Office combines our top four offerings: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), Desktop as a Service (DaaS), as well as Hosted Microsoft Exchange.
- Cloud Recovery (Disaster Recovery as a Service) safeguards your data and application, making it accessible and available for rapid recovery.
- Cloud Security protects your business by protecting your data.
- Cloud Server virtualizes your operating environment and allows your employees and your applications to work at their peak.
What else we manage to do
GDT offers varying levels of reactive incident-based managed services as well as best-in-class proactive intervention-based services that give you added benefits.
- View your network, see what’s there and what isn’t.
- Improve system up time while avoiding unplanned expenses.
- Stabilize your network and control your risk profile.
- Focus more of your time and talent on innovation and core initiatives.
- Optimize operation and management with Availability Monitoring, Alert Management, Service-Desk, Incident Management, MACDs, Vendor Management, Problem Management, and Change Management.
You can choose services a la carte or from one of the service packages — EDGE, INSITE, or INSITE PRO.
EDGE includes Service-Desk, Incident Management, and Vendor Management.
INSITE includes Service-Desk, Incident Management, and Vendor Management, Availability Monitoring and Alert Management.
INSITE PRO includes Service-Desk, Incident Management, and Vendor Management, Availability Monitoring and Alert Management, MACD’s, Problem Management, Change Management.
“Plus” versions of EDGE, INSITE, and INSITE PRO integrate with elements of Cisco Smart Net Total Care, and additional services powered by the highest level of Cisco Smart and are made available only to a handful of Cisco partners. Plus “+” features include OS software updates, advanced hardware replacement, online technical resources, PSIRT Reports, EOL Reports, and real-time entitlement information.
It’s your NOC 24x7x365
Whether we provide your primary or secondary NOC solution, GDT Advanced Solutions engineers stand ready 24x7x365 in state-of-the-art facilities to deliver intelligent actions that enable intelligent business decisions.