Dell EMC XtremIO All-Flash Array
Achieve consistent low-latency performance, uncompromising storage efficiency, and zero-impact copy services for block workloads with the Dell EMC XtremIO all-flash storage array. XtremIO is the ultimate platform for virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), integrated copy data management (iCDM), and virtual server infrastructure in your modern data center.
The content-aware, in-memory metadata architecture of XtremIO ensures predictable and balanced high performance. Maximize your storage efficiency with all-the-time, inline data services: data reduction, thin provisioning, flash-optimized data protection, encryption, and in-memory virtual data copies. You can create thousands of data copies on the same XtremIO array and run workloads on them without affecting production SLAs.
- Ensures high performance at predictable sub-millisecond latency
- Reduces capacity needs and TCO with truly inline, all-the-time data deduplication, compression, and thin provisioning
- Makes data copies instantly available to applications for repurposing and recovery
- Inherently load-balances data for maximum performance without tuning
- Backed by the 4:1 all-flash storage efficiency guarantee