GDT guides our clients toward a more connected and efficient future.
- DESIGN – GDT solutions architects and engineers realize the vision of both business leaders and IT professionals by increasing resource productivity with power and scalable IT ecosystems.
- BUILD – With best-of-breed technology solutions, GDT stages, configures and tests in our state-of-the-art facilities to ensure the continuation of a client’s business operations.
- DELIVER – True, turnkey solutions. Knowledge transfer and training. GDT delivers satisfied clients that meet their business objectives.
- MANAGE – GDT Advanced Solutions provides end-to-end network management services for cloud consumption, disaster recovery, network monitoring, process automation, and more.
Our team of IT solution professionals, from solutions architects and engineers, to project managers and security analysts, represent the best and brightest from the IT industry. We work with rising stars in the industry and top-level technology partners, including Cisco, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, VMware, Dell EMC, SAP, Citrix, F5 Technologies, APC, Intel, IBM, and more. We design, deploy, and manage the most advanced IT solutions and services for businesses of all sizes and from a wide variety of industries.
GDT is a 22-year-old, award-winning global IT integrator and solutions provider that aligns itself with industry leaders, including HPE, Cisco, Dell EMC, F5 Networks, Pure Networks, VMware, Citrix, AWS, Microsoft Azure, and dozens others. Our solutions architects and engineers design, build, deliver and manage IT solutions and services for customers of all sizes and from a wide variety of industries. Headquartered in Dallas, TX and with over 700 employees, GDT manages from its state-of-the-art Network- and Security Operations Centers the networks and security solutions for many of the world’s largest enterprises, service providers and government agencies. The GDT team of expert solutions architects and engineers maintain the highest certification levels in the industry, which translate the latest ideas and technologies into innovative solutions that help customers realize their digital transformation goals.
THE GDT INNOVATION CAMPUS
Located in Dallas, Texas, the modern and eco-friendly GDT Innovation Campus reflects our dedication to technology and a strong company culture. Once a commercial dairy processing plant and then a television series set, GDT’s 90,000 sq. ft., LEED Gold Certified facility boasts a 30,000-gallon rainwater collection and irrigation system and a state-of-the-art solar panel array.
STATE-OF-THE-ART INTEGRATION AND STAGING
The GDT Innovation Lab & Integration Center ensures architectural best practices through rigorous pre-deployment testing and staging. GDT makes available to customers the right professional and equipment resources to stage and test all products and services that go into the solutions we design and build.
The Innovation Lab aids GDT’s solutions architects and engineers during pre-sale design, including the staging facilities to help deploy new solutions, test code and implement upgrades at the request of our customers. We offer educational services, personalized training, and Cisco certification for all levels that enhance the skills and abilities of our customers’ teams and leverage their technological investment.
UTILIZE GDT’s LAB FACILITY TO:
- Build proof-of-concept mock-ups and perform interoperability testing.
- Provide demonstrations of multi-vendor client solutions to clients and prospects.
- Replicate, validate, and fine-tune engineered solutions prior to deployment.
- Facilitate mentored installs performed by clients under our guidance.
- Provide code and upgrade testing for current clients.
- Give rise to newly-certified CCNA associates, CCNP professionals, and CCIE engineers.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
The GDT team of expert solutions architects and engineers holds the highest certification levels in the industry. GDT holds master specializations in service provider, cloud, security and unified communications. In addition, GDT holds advanced specializations in enterprise network architecture, collaboration, content security, data center architecture, unified computing, unified fabric technology and next-generation IP architectures.
- Cisco Capital Partner of the Year (2017)
- Cisco Capital Partner of the Year – South (2017)
- Cisco Services Partner of the Year – South (2017)
- Cisco Digitization Partner of the Year
- Cisco Architectural Excellence
- Cisco Collaboration Partner of the Year
- Cisco Service Partner of the Year
- Cisco Enterprise Partner of the Year – Americas
- Cisco Business Outcomes Partner of the Year – Americas South
- Cisco Architectural Excellence US – Service Provider Architectures
- Cisco Architectural Excellence US South – Data Center
- Cisco Enterprise Partner of the Year Americas
- Cisco Marketing Velocity Innovator of the Year
- Cisco Outstanding Solutions Partner
- Cisco Meraki Elevate South Partner of the Year
- CRN Tech Elite 250 Award
- Cisco Global Architectural Excellence – Service Provider Architectures
- Cisco Capital Partner of the Year
- EMC Outstanding Partner of the Year – South
- US Field Data Center Partner of the Year – South
- Cisco Innovation Partner of the Year – South
- Cisco Service Partner of the Year – South
- Cisco Gold Star for Customer Service Excellence
- Cisco Service Partner of the Year – South
- Largest Percent Growth of any Cisco Partner in the Southern Region#1 Cisco VAR in Retail Vertical
- #1 Cisco VAR in Retail Vertical
- #1 Cisco VAR in VOIP Sales in the Southern Region