Disaster RecoveryGet back to business quickly with flexible storage and recovery
Cloud Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) from GDT safeguards your data and applications in our cloud, making them accessible at all times and available for rapid recovery. With our extensive recovery and deduplication testing and expert security team custom designing your unique Cloud Recovery Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity solution, you receive the benefit of industry-best recovery time objectives (RTO) that help ensure the least possible downtime when a disaster occurs.
GDT data center experts assist you in developing a runbook that provides an operational recovery plan. The runbook includes:
- Changes to standard operating procedures
- Infrastructure overview
- Order of restoration
- System configuration
- Backup configuration
- Roles and responsibilities
- Restoration procedures
GDt NOC engineers are available 24x7x365 to assist with the recovery process if and when an outage occurs. The Tier 3 cloud data centers that house this solution feature on-premises security guards, an exterior security system, biometric systems, and continuous digital surveillance and recording. These data centers meet and exceed standards such as HIPAA, PCI compliance, and many other government security standards.
Pay as you go
The GDT Cloud Recovery pay-as-you-go model reduces equipment and maintenance costs. You scale the service to meet your needs and pay only for what you use.
Benefits of cloud recovery
- Rapid restoration
- Constant validation
- Unlimited retention
- User specified backup schedule
- Protected data
- Custom designed DR solution
- Top priority security
- Tier 3/Class 1 data centers
- HIPAA and PCI compliant
- 24x7x365 support
- Government grade AE-256 encryption
Replication to cloud virtual machines can protect both cloud and on-premises production instances and is suitable for both cloud-VM-to-cloud-VM and on-premises-to-cloud-VM data protection. Replication is the option of choice for application awareness and data movement for aggressive RTO and recovery point objectives.
How it works
The GDT Cloud Intelligence team listens to your business needs and designs the Disaster Recovery as a Service plan that meets the unique needs of your business.
Our Cloud Recovery solutions are some of the most advanced in the industry.
- GDT NOC engineers monitor 24x7x365 the replication of data to the cloud to help ensure the latest copy is available in the event of a disaster.
- GDT performs periodic failover testing to reveal issues and problems in need of resolution.
- Our people are available any time, day or night, to assist with the recovery process if and when an outage occurs.