Digital transformation is changing IT architectures across the world. Network teams must now manage complex edge and multicloud environments, and the Internet of Things (IoT) and Operational Technology (OT) create even more complexity and demands on your network—all while workforce mobility grows. Access to information, optimal performance, and comprehensive security must be delivered no matter where people work.
Only Cisco provides a complete SD-WAN fabric for unparalleled control over your network with security built in, creating optimal, secure connectivity from branch to colocation facility and cloud. Cisco SD-WAN is a secure, cloud scale architecture that is open, programmable and scalable. GDT can help you can quickly establish an SD-WAN overlay fabric to connect data centers, branches, campuses, and colocation facilities to improve network speed, security, and efficiency.
Here’s why you should chose Cisco SD-WAN:
- Faster on-ramp to any cloud. With Cisco SD-WAN, you can expect one week to migrate to public cloud instead of 12 months and to enjoy automated and seamless integration with major public clouds like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Security where and when you need it. Cisco SD-WAN is #1 in threat intelligence from Cisco Talos, one of the largest commercial threat intelligence teams in the world, comprised of world-class researchers, analysts, and engineers. It includes integrated cloud security, URL filtering, Advanced Malware Protection, Intrusion Detection Systems, and Intrusion Prevention Systems.
- One interface for everything. According to research from IDC, this means it is 58% faster to implement policy and configuration changes. Manage everything from a single dashboard for security, visibility, analytics, and policy management.
- High speed performance for SaaS. Cisco SD-WAN connects users over the best performing path in real-time for optimal cloud application performance. It offered 40% faster Office 365 performance at one healthcare company.
- Achieve business results faster with industry best practices. Cisco SD-WAN makes complex transformations simple with global services and support coverage. For example, it allowed for over 1,000 sites to be deployed within a 3-month timeframe at a major bank.
Cisco SD-WAN accelerates digital transformation with a high-level cost-effective strategy that also increases network availability and reduces risks. Together with GDT, this solution provides leading-practice expertise to help you successfully create a detailed design and implement your SD-WAN solution. Ask GDT how implementing Cisco SD-WAN can help you drive your organization forward.