By Richard Arneson
If you listen closely, you can practically hear IT professionals the world over asking themselves the same question―“If I utilize the public cloud, how can I maintain control and enjoy the security I get from on-premises infrastructures?” And if that question does indeed steer them away from cloud services, they’re left with the ongoing, uneasy feeling that comes from overprovisioning capacity and long-awaited circuit upgrades.
HPE has the answer to this IT conundrum
HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity is a hybrid cloud solution that provides customers with a public cloud experience and the peace of mind that can come with on-premises deployments. Like cloud services, HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity is a pay-as-you-go solution that offers capacity on-demand and quickly scales to meet growth needs, but without the (long) wait times associated with circuit provisioning.
And with HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity, network management is greatly simplified, as customers can manage all cloud resources in the environment of their choosing.
HPE GreenLake Flex Cap’s many benefits include…
- Limitation of risk (and wracked nerves) by maintaining certain workloads on-prem
- Better alignment of cash flows with your business due to no upfront costs and a pay-as-you-go model
- No more wasteful circuit overprovisioning
- Rapid scaling, which provides an ability to immediately address changing network needs
- Receipt of real-time failure alerts and remediation recommendations that provide vital, up-to-date information
- Ability to right-size capacity
And combined with HPE Pointnext…
HPE GreenLake Flex Cap delivers availability, reliability and optimization, and lets customers’ IT professionals concentrate on the initiatives and projects that will help shape their company’s future. And HPE’s services organization, Pointnext, can not only monitor and manage the entire solution, but provides a customer portal that delivers key analytics, including detailed consumption metrics.
Questions? Call on the experts
If you have additional questions or need more information about HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity and the many benefits it can provide your IT organization, contact Pam Bull, GDT’s HPE point of contact, at email@example.com. She’d love to hear from you.